Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello everyone.!

I know it's been quite awhile since I've posted anything, and I apologize for that.
And to make up for it, I'm just going to post a few pictures I've taken since the last time I posted.
Enjoy.!

 From the Buddy Walk.







 Zane.
 Rebecca.[:



 Rebecca's "begging face". lol.

 Ruby and me.
 Aaron. He wants to be a model. And honestly I think he should be.[:



 Rebecca. I had her write her name with chalk.[:
 Rebecca's eye.
 Caterpillar.
 I named him Bob. Hehe.
I thought the sky looked cool. Took this from the window of our van.

Thanks for taking the time to look.
Once again, I'd really, really like to start doing shoots for people. So if you want pictures done, or know someone else who wants some done, please let me know.! I'd be more than happy to do them.!


No comments:

Post a Comment